What's the Deal with Increased Assessments?!
- · The last revaluation was completed in 2011. 2018’s current value includes several years of growth, not just from 2017 to 2018.
- · The overall 12% increase is an average, some properties went up more and some less
- · There are many factors including (location, recent sales, & property type) that determine the amount of increase
- · City taxes are likely to go up a bit due to overall increases but not to the 12% extent
- · The previous city tax rate of $8.51 will be expected go down in 2019 as the overall values have increased
District 4 Map Alderman Chris Jenkins Email: firstname.lastname@example.org